Videos of the CHSRA Board Meeting with Communities’ Comments & Presentation of the SAA Report, 6/9/15
These elected officials or their representatives remarks in support of elimination of E2 as well as upfront studies of water, tunneling impacts and seismic conditions.
- 15:20 – Vickere Murphy, Senator Carol Liu representative
- 19:45 – Felipe Fuentes, Los Angeles City, Councilmember
- 39:00 – TimBen Boyston, Santa Clarita City Councilmember
- 43:30 – Mike Cano, Supervisor Mike Antonovich representative
- Start of Video – Comments from The Los Angeles Foothill Communities regarding Palmdale to Burbank Project Section
- 2:00:00 – Intro to and Presentation by Regional Director Michelle Boehm to the CHSRA Board of Directors
- 2:30:00 – Mention of the Fuentes, Kuehl, Antonovich Letter to study high priority issues
- 2:31:34 – Chairman Richard mentions Real Estate disclose law
- 2:35:35 – Motion to get studies done in 6 months so to possibly delete non-viable routes (passed).
Click to Download the Palmdale to Burbank
SAA Report – Supplemental Alternatives
Analysis Report released for the 6/9/15 CHSRA
TV Coverage and Articles regarding the CHSRA Board Meeting!
Yahoo News “High-speed rail brings fears of gutted communities, noise” By Michael R. Blood, AP Also, carried as a wire story: on ABC News
Timely Related Articles
Lost Coast Outpost “Central Valley Farmers Side With North Coast Enviros in North Coast Railroad Supreme Court Case” By Hank Sims (Explains what folks during the CHSRA Board Meeting Commenting Section were referencing regarding the “Railroad” stating they don’t need to comply with CEQA)